From: kirsty rae
Subject: Hinge part

Message Body:
Do you sell the folding hinge part of a table? The part that you fold to support/fold the table legs?
Regards Kirsty

This e-mail was sent from a contact form on Just Table Tennis (

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *