SPINMAX Aqueous, has been developed without any organic solvents, it still develops maximum spin, it still cleans the rubber and enhances the tacky surface without contravening any of the ITTF VOC Free rules.
By using SPINMAX Aqueous, you will be retaining and enhancing the original surface of your rubber. As SPINMAX
Aqueous is water based, it should be applied 30mins before you begin to play.
- Power Performance Cleaner
- Aqueous Formula, Maximum Spin
- Excellent Control
- This version of Spinmax is water based, and therefore free of all organic solvents (VOC’s).
- You will require the purchase of an Applicator kit, to apply this product, unless you already have one.
- This is a water based formula, regular Australia post service is now available.
It can be shipped via Air Mail all over the world.
We would also like to give you following advice regarding this product:
There are three major factors that determine the durability of a rubber: tension, flexibility and friction (spin).
Obviously tension and flexibility of a rubber decrease through mechanic wear and tear.
This can’t be stopped, but SPINMAX helps to keep the original friction (spin effect) during its normal lifespan and can even
The potential SPINMAX buyer is a player that tries to take advantage of power and variation of spin as well as controlled play. SPINMAX does not replace the need for new rubber, it simply maximizes the friction capability throughout the rubber life.
By the way: we hear that there are “long-pimples enthusiasts” that are totally crazy about cleaning their pimples with SPINMAX!