Donic Acuda Blue – A pleasure to play with, a rubber to be at ease with.
P1 (50° medium hard), P2 (45° medium soft), P3 (40°super soft)
The latest in sponge technology. This blue sponge with medium sized pores is softer than previous sponges, despite having a higher degree of hardness.
A new pimple geometry: Thin long pimples with extra space between individual pimples.
The latest generation in top surface rubber: grippy, as with Bluefire M1 Turbo and JP 01 Turbo but with slightly flatter ball arc.
Ball return is excellent: Maximum control, a satisfying sound and so easy to play with.
Fine touch – suitable for every playing standard (depending on sponge thickness and degree of hardness).
The ACUDA BLUE series, DONIC’s latest rubber development, is a joy to play with, a rubber to be absolutely at ease with.
Developed with the latest technology, the medium pored blue sponge feels somewhat softer than previous sponges despite having a higher degree.
The top surface has a brand-new pimple geometry – longer, thinner pimples with extra space between individual pimples enhance the control of this rubber. As a result it is easier to play with and one has greater feel without any loss of high speed or spin.
This series is available in three proven versions:
- ACUDA BLUE P1 – medium hard, the dynamic attacking version
- ACUDA BLUE P2 – medium soft, all-round attacking version, the gold standard version of an all-round rubber
- ACUDA BLUE P3 – super soft, excellent control with satisfying sound
DONIC ACUDA BLUE P3
- New pimple geometry
- Excellent ball return
- Super soft, excellent control with satisfying sound
- For all-round players
- Sponge hardness: medium –
- Top surface: spin-elastic
- Speed 9
- Spin 10+++
- Control 8
- Category: AR / AR+ / OFF-